Kerosene is also known as kero, and industrial paraffin, is used for domestic heating and industrial processes requiring low sulphur fuel. Kerosene has been widely produced since 1846. Its clean burning characteristics maintain a high heat output and maximum economy. For many years, it has been the most economical fuel for central heating. As a family run business for over 26 years, we at Sweeney Oil believe that excellent service is paramount to our success. This level of service combined with first class local knowledge has made us one of the leading suppliers of home heating oil in the west.
• Gas Oil is used in many older houses with an outdoor burner.
• Gas Oil is a Diesel type fuel used mainly in Industrial boilers, Home Heating Applications and as a fuel for off-road vehicles.
• The fuel is dyed green and also contains a chemical marker.
Gas oil is available as a winter and summer grade. Customers should ensure that they have winter grade in their tanks before the onset of winter in October. Advantages for choosing Sweeney Oil for your heating oil:
• Free delivery service
• Next/same day delivery
• Small tankers for difficult access
• Free advice on oil storage
• Replacement plastic/steel tanks
• Direct debit
• Credit card payments
If you would like an up to date price for your heating oil please use our instant quote calculator, or are just looking for professional advice on when to buy then please feel free to contact us.